Combing our hair is not advisable when it’s wet. Our hair is much more fragile and prone to breakage at this condition. And we know how it’s really hard to resist not to do so especially when you see those tangles that tend to form from washing our hair, not to mention the fact that it’s much more difficult to untangle hair knots when its dry. Well, that is what comb attachments are for. With the perfect combination of the heat from the hair dryer, it smoothly combs while making sure it’s not pulling the strands of your hair out. Now you don’t have to juggle between a regular comb and a hair dryer in drying your hair.
Others also alternatively use it for effortless hair styling. Because by using so saves them time that they would otherwise spend on styling hair alone. If you are not a fan of the comb attachments that tag along with your hair dryer, you are definitely missing out!
Some hair dryers are pre-packaged with comb you can attach to the dryer, some don’t. Now if you are considering investing in one, you need to take time and do a little research. Consider it as like buying a car, some are good deals, some overcharged but with less benefits. That’s why we will be your honest “car negotiator” here. We came up with the list of the best hair dryers with comb attachment, the bestselling and in demand featured in Amazon. We’ll give you what the hype is all about along with downsides of buying each of this product. In the end we will help you judge if it is worth buying or not.
Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt 3-in-1 Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Styler
Drying and styling for all hair types
Stop hassling over your crazy wet hair. Dry it with Infiniti Pro by Conair. With a whopping 1875 watt, the hair dryer does its job of drying your hair in an instant. It features 3 comb attachment that detangles, straighten and gives your hair volume. What’s more to this powerful tool is the inclusion of Tourmaline Ceramic and Ionic Technology for healthier hair drying and styling while eliminating unwanted frizz.
- Yes to the freebie! The company generously gives away a 1 ounce Argan Oil Treatment (feeds your hair vitamins) in the package.
- It includes 3 comb attachments:
- Bristle Brush works best if you want to lift volume to your hair plus the bristles are so soft it massages your scalp for more comfortable operation.
- Fine-tooth Straightening Comb that you can also use as regular comb.
- Wide-tooth Detangling Comb that doesn’t just untangle knots but can also be used to distribute conditioner and shampoo while washing hair.
- The product guarantees an easy “release lock” button that also secures the attachments on its place.
- Ionic Technology promises 75% less frizz, now that’s a lot of frizz reduction.
- The 3-in-1 hair dryers is touched with ceramic tourmaline for minimal heat damage.
- The 2 heat/speed setting backs up hair styling. It is also easier to operate unlike other types hair dryers with a lot of complex switch buttons.
- The cool shot button completes hairstyling by locking in the curls and waves for a hairstyle that lasts all day.
- It is dual voltage so you can take it for your overseas trip.
- Hinged filter included for easier maintenance.
- The cool shot button doesn’t work if the you don’t hold it which can cause a cause hand fatigue if use for a long period of time.
- Since it only have 2 heat setting it relies more on airpower than heat thus limiting hairstyling precisions.
- You have to be really careful not to break or damage the combs. The attachments are not sold separately. Though it’s durable, some users say it only lasted them a year before the bristles broke off.
The Verdict: Definitely worth buying!
Most complaints that are received with a lot of today’s hair dryers are the attachments that are reported to be snug or loose. This one begs to differ. It includes 3 comb attachments that fits well and doesn’t fall of. It does really works as advertised, after all that’s the main point of having a hair dryer with comb attachment, to be able to use it when you need it.
Andis 1875-Watt Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Styling Hair Dryer
Perfect for fine hair and natural curls
Quite often, the most difficult hair types to manage are those fine, curly and thick hairs. And if you have one of this hair type you would understand me when I say the most challenging part is blow drying where we tend to prematurely just dry the outside of your hair neglecting the inside in a rush to step outside the house. Or most probably you have just given up on your hair dryer that doesn’t really efficiently dry your hair.
Well time to make an upgrade and you might want to consider buying Andis Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer. The hair dryer with a touch of 1875 watt boasts its high velocity airflow that dries your hair evenly from inside and out. Matched with the 3 comb attachment, there is no stopping you from having that salon-standard hair that lasts all day.
- Ionic technology releases negative ions that breaks down water molecules into smaller pieces that tends to evaporates faster, the result is a faster hair drying process.
- The high velocity airflow digs in to the deepest layer of the air so your hair dries evenly without struggling to flip it every time.
- You can choose with the 3 air/heat speed adjustments that includes a turbo boost high-speed setting that also support different hair styling.
- Rest assured your curls and waves will last all day with the help of the cool shot button that locks in whatever your hair style is.
- Our curly haired users use the product’s high heat emission to tone down their curls or make a non-committal straight hair.
- The product is also built in with ceramic and tourmaline for a healthier styling.
- The 3 comb attachments include a soft brittle brush, a fine-tooth and wide-tooth styling pick that not only helps you achieve different style but also enhance the beauty of your curl patterns.
- The bristle of the brush is boar-bristle designed for better scalp circulation and even distribution of natural oil resulting to a shiny luster looking and manageable hair.
- It is lightweight and has a worldwide dual voltage perfect for your on the go styling trips.
- The soft brush is way too soft for some users. Perhaps the brush doesn’t extend to all hair types and might not be ideal for thick coursed hairs.
- The design’s texture tends to slip off your hands, at least according to one review.
The Verdict: A must-have “weapon” to tame down hard-to-manage hair
If you are to consider your budget this product is the best deal especially if you are looking product can effortlessly manage your difficult hair. It’s merely $20, I don’t see why you could go wrong in giving the product a try.
Vidal Sassoon VS783 1875-Watt Professional Anti-Static Ion Dryer and Styler
Ideal for frizzy and damaged hairs
In today’s age where blow dryers and other styling tools are becoming part of everybody’s daily grooming routine, our hair tends to be more susceptible to hair damage. We often turn to chemical treatments in hope to restore our hair’s health. But we unconsciously damaged our hair even more. Luckily there’s a professional hair dryer that transform your hair back into its natural glow. Vidal Sassoon Professional Anti-Static Ion Dryer and Styler is widely acknowledged by its users to condition their hair and noticeably increased hair shine and smoothness.
- The product is manufactured by Vidal Sassoon, a company that earns its reputation of making quality premium quality product known for excellent performance.
- It features a powerful 1875 watt, the ideal wattage for faster and efficient hair drying.
- The ionic infused hair dryer is combined with anti-static technology, frequent use deep conditions and baths your hair with ions ideal for a healthy looking hair.
- You can choose from 3 comb attachments that detangles, style and smooths down your hair.
- There are 3 heat settings apart from the 3 settings. More adjustments mean more options of hairstyling!
- The cool shot button backs up your styling precisions.
- It’s built in with a hanging ring for storage convenience.
- The tool is designed with Immersion Protection plug because the company believes their customer’s safety should come first.
- It is UL listed so you can be at ease that the product has been tested and has passed all the UL’s standard requirements.
- It has worldwide dual voltage, not only you can anywhere but also can be a ideal gift for your travelholic friends who needs one.
- The product weighs more compare to other hair driers of the same brand. Not ideal for someone who spends more than hours in hair drying and styling since it can cause wrist/hand fatigue.
- It makes hefty noise during operation.
- Also quite big compared to other hair dryers.
The Verdict: Worth investing for a healthier hair drying and styling
We all know how you love your hair, that’s why we often result to different styling to emphasize the beauty of our hair. But give your hair a break from excessive heat and too much use of chemical products. Do your hair a favor by buying this deep conditioning hair dryer that treats your hair with utmost care. Plus, the comb attachments back up less hair tangles, unwanted frizz and stats. This is a tool that’s definitely worth your investment.
Gold ‘N Hot GH3202 Professional 1600-Watt Styler Dryer
Great for hairs that resist to hair styling
Are you struggling with styling your hair that never tends to hold a curl? Or if it does the curls doesn’t even last for an hour. Tired of trying what kind of styling tool to try next? Look no further, this Gold ‘N Hot tool live by its name of getting “hot” that your stubborn hair will surely know who its master is. Why pick this out and not buy a curling wand or styling iron, you might ask. The answer is simple, it saves you time. It kills two birds with one shot, you hair dry while you style. What’s more to it is it’s three volume lift attachments that enhances waves and curls.
- A great option if you are looking for a hair dryer with low wattage. This has only 1600 wattage, which means it’s lightweight making it a perfect travel companion apart from its worldwide dual voltage.
- Its low wattage is also ideal for a high but more gentle heat, less damaging to your hair.
- The 3 range of heat settings can be adjust depending on your hair type. 3 speed settings on the other hand gives control over airflow. These adjustable settings in general, together with the cool shot button helps you achieve different hair style.
- The heat emission is perfect for those type of hair that tends to resist hair styling. So whether you are aiming for glam curls or sexy waves, you can be at ease that your hairstyle lasts for at least a day.
- There are 3 styling combs included. And unlike other hair dryers with comb attachments, there are available comb replacements that can be bought for back-ups.
- The product takes pride at its bestselling comb attachments which were made of quality bristles. In fact, one user complemented the comb in perfectly getting the roots and ends of her hair straight.
- Hanging ring included for easy storing.
- A bit pricy compared to other hair dryer with comb attachment.
- It is advisable to be careful on its full heat temperature as it gets really hot. The tool is not ideal for thin hair since it might dig into hair’s root and may cause scalp burns.
- Also makes quite a noise for standard hair dryer.
The Verdict: Ditch your other styling tool and save time with this innovative hair dryer
The hair dryer might be a little bit pricy but definitely won’t break your bank considering the time and money it might save you from using other hair styling tools. This is like a 2-in-1 package that in the end makes the price reasonable.
Strongly recommended for dry, thin and straight hair
This one is built in comb that easily untangles hair knots while adding shine and smoothness to your hair. If you are not a fan of standard blow dryers that rely mainly on excessive heat, this is a great alternative. It’s sleek and handy design but don’t be fooled! As small as it may seem, this also powerful tool in drying your hair because of its built-in unique tension control system.
- By now, we all know the good the tourmaline ceramic technology does to our hair. The good news is, this hair dryer is infused with one so you don’t have to worry about hair damage while you hair dry.
- Users are impressed with how the tool smoothly straighten their hair while adding shine and eliminating frizz.
- If you are fond of using damp towels for your wet hair, you don’t have to worry about the hassle of untangling hair knots cause by the friction of the towel and your hair. This tool smoothly combs the tangles with ease while making sure it’s not pulling your hair out.
- Also you don’t have to lift a muscle in using this product because of its lightweight. It’s also small it can fit in your personal bags.
- It includes a 2 speed slide switch and a cool shot button, nothing more crazy buttons, just the basic manual switch.
- Quite expensive compared to other dryer tools.
- It does dry your hair but it takes a long time especially if your hair is dripping wet. You might want to use towel first and let it air dry for minutes.
- Not ideal for thick hairs and other difficult hair types because of its airflow, unless you are not in a hurry and willing to wait more time in hair drying.
The Verdict: Great as an alternative hair dryer worth bringing in your travels
This is your comb hair dryer perfect for travel trips. It is definitely a must have if you want to avoid hotel hair dryers that doesn’t quite function well. It cost more than other hair dryers but users mostly use this over a flat straightening iron because of its unique built-in comb attachment that smoothens and combs your hair while drying it.
Infiniti Pro by Conair Hair Designer 3-in-1 Styling System
Ideal for thick coursed hair
Another great product from Conair that does its efficient job of drying your hair. But what makes it different from other model of the same series is its unique comb that does all the job of detangling, straightening, and giving smooth finished to your hair. Plus, with a bonus feature of a concentrator to give your hair style that much more defined pattern. Touched with ceramic tourmaline, no one can stop you from having those healthy looking and glamorous hair!
- If you noticed, this is the only featured product with concentrator attachment which gives you control over airflow. This is also ideal for curly haired peeps so as not to ruin their waves and curly hair pattern while drying.
- The 1875 watt promises to speed up hair drying time.
- Ceramic Tourmaline design gives you that ease of drying and styling without damaging your hair.
- The ionic technology guarantees an anti-freeze hair all day.
- The patented 3-in-1 comb attachment does all the job of drying and straightening while giving your hair a noticeably increased shine.
- The 4 position tension control is designed for thick hairs.
- Same as other standard hair dryers, it also includes 2 heat speed settings and a cool shot button that gives you option to style your hair.
- Designed with a 360 rotating head for easier operation.
- Also includes a no-slip grip.
- High end priced
- A bit more heavier due to its built in high motor.
- Also a bit noiser compared to other models of the same series.
The Verdict: Worth-investing product that last you a lifetime
Now you don’t have to hassle with 3 comb attachment because of its patented 3-in-1 combs. We know you can find much cheaper products than this one, but this guarantees a long span of use compared to other cheap quality products. Besides it’s really not that expensive, you just have to add few bucks to get the quality and all the benefits the product has to offer, in the end it’s definitely worth investing.
THE FINAL VERDICT:
Over all, all of the products are worth buying, plus, all have the key features we are looking for in hair dryer with comb attachments; versatility, high performance and flexibility. Two of the Conair products featured stand out the most, these are the Infiniti Pro by Conair 1875 Watt 3-in-1 Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Styler and the Infiniti Pro by Conair Hair Designer 3-in-1 Styling System. Depending on your preference, if you want a 3 comb attachment the first one is much more ideal. One of which solely focus on detangling, straightening and smoothening down hair. On the other hand, if you want an all in one comb that does all the job of the previously mentioned combs, go for the latter one.
Both rated four stars, most customer reviews consist of compliments and appreciation of happy users of the product. Apart from the other benefits, customers are mainly amazed by the Conair’s comb attachments which are made with quality bristles; not too soft and not to dry but just perfect for scalp care. It also fits perfectly, not loose when compares to most of today’s dryers that comes with attachment. After all, that’s the main concept of buying a hair dryer with comb attachment, to be able to have one when you need it. Most importantly, it works as advertised.
Still having doubts whether to buy it or not? Here’s an honest review of a verified user of the product. The video clip also gives you a tutorial on how to use the product.